Monthly Archives: October 2017
A great new option being offered is this beautiful coffered ceiling. This would look amazing in any room of your new DB Home!
The stove is flanked by two trap windows that lets in light to this kitchen. A unique design that we love!
Stainless-steel appliances have ruled the kitchen for years now. And why not? They're sleek, easy to clean, and pretty. But it's time for a change.
Now's your chance to get ahead of a trend. Black stainless steel is sleek, modern, and sophisticated. Move over brushed stainless steel, black is back.
Say adios to plain old black. Get rid of that sad, boring straight-from-the-store wood. If you're eager to try something bold in 2017, try painting your front door.
Try one of those bold blues, or maybe a bright red. Or figure out what you want your door to say about you, and pick a color accordingly. If you hate it? Don't worry: You can always paint again.
A bold front door is a trend that never goes out of style.
We have been very pleased with every aspect, from the people to the products and construction quality, while building with DB Homes. The staff and contractors were all very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The products are high quality and on trend. Any questions or concerns were addressed immediately and with respect. We could not be happier with the experience and our new home.
2 bedroom, 2.5 Baths, 1,123 sq. ft. living area, 365 sq. ft. proposed upper level
INTERIOR PACKAGE FEATURES:
- 8'6" ceiling height throughout
- Tall/Deep Refrigerator overhead cabinet, Pantry cabinet and Corner Wall cabinet
- Tall/Deep Range overhead cabinet
- Tall Pantry cabinet
- (4) recessed kitchen ceiling lights (included 1 centered over sink)
- (2) hanging pendant lights over island/bar
- Mannington "Adura" luxury Vinyl Planks in LR, DR, kitchen and Hall
- Nafco vinyl flooring in Utility and Powder Room
- Snap-Stone ceramic tile floor in Master Bath
- Wood slatted shelving above Washer/Dryer area
- Vaulted Ceiling per plan
- 42" x 60" fiberglass shower with tiled walls and slide-by shower door in Master Bath
- Privacy glass in Master Bath Window
EXTERIOR PACKAGE FEATURES:
- 6' Patio Door in DR (one side operable/one side fixed)
- Tan windows throughout
- Clay-Beige soffit and fascia
- Vinyl Shakes for gable end (vaulted end)
- Box-Prow at vaulted gable