Monthly Archives: September 2017
Everyone who we came into contact with during this experience was awesome. We have already had many people asking about our home. Thanks for everything. We love our home!
A stackable washer and dryer saves a significant amount of space in your laundry room. This leaves more space for cabinets, countertops and your kids stinky clothes.
People usually want to score high. When it comes to a HERS score, lower is better. The lower the number, the more energy efficient your home is. DB Homes averages 56 on the HERS scale! We provide energy efficient testing on every new home we build.
What is a HERS Score and why is it important? For more information, click or copy & paste the link below into your browser:
A HERS Index Score can tell you so much about a home you are thinking of buying. Heating, cooling and water heating constitute the largest cost of homeownership outside of the mortgage loan. The HERS Index Score will tell you how well the home performs energy-wise. The HERS Report will outline the energy features of the home and the expected cost of utility bills.
It will also provide you with invaluable information about the existing home you live in, like how efficiently it’s operating and where you can make modifications for greater energy savings. When you're selling your home, a low HERS Index Score can command a higher resale price. And when you’re buying a home, you can anticipate the costs of energy bills and efficiency upgrades.
Did you Know that DB Homes builds Stick Framed homes also? Click the link above to see a stick framed roof on a home we are currently building over looking the Yough Lake. DB Homes was built on the modular home concept but for reasons such as access to the building site, size of the lot, etc. we aren't always able to build modular but that doesn't mean that DB Homes can't build your home. We are still able to get you into your dream home by shifting everything to the stick building process. We still offer the same finishes and options and typically are able to get you into your home in about 6 - 8 months (depending on the floor plan).
The type of trim you pick for your home can make quite a statement.
Craftman style trim is a clean square look that is traditional, will never go out of style, and will always look great.
3 bedroom, 1 Office, 2.5 Baths, 2,113 sq. ft. living area
INTERIOR PACKAGE FEATURES:
- 8'6" ceiling height throughout
- Mannington "Adura" Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring in Kitchen, Dining, Entry Foyer and Home Office
- NAFCO vinyl tile flooring in Utility, Half Bath and Main Bath
- Snapstone Ceramic tile floor in Master Bath
- "Mini-Infinity" full tile, walk-in shower in Master Bath
- Custom vanity cabinetry with drawers and open shelf "tower" in Master Bath
- Smooth, 2-Panel interior doors
- (6) recessed ceiling lights in kitchen
- Arts and Crafts interior trim package
- Tall/Deep Refrigerator overhead cabinet, Pantry cabinet and Corner Wall cabinet
- Fire-rated door at garage entry
EXTERIOR PACKAGE FEATURES:
- Vinyl Board and Batten siding for large front gable and (3) sides of recessed entry
- (1) full shingled eave return
- "Picture Window" in Home Office
- 4 over 1 window grids throughout
- (1) pair of louvered shutters
- Decorative 14" x 24" gable end vent
- Painted RCDV front door with single RCSK sidelite
- Half-Glass exterior door with integral "between-glass" blinds in Half Bath (replaces standard window)
- (3) hanging pendant lights over island/bar
- Recessed light (in soffit) over front door replacing exterior light