Monthly Archives: August 2017
Give your kitchen a vintage look by adding accent cabinets. In this kitchen they used a white hutch cabinet design and tied it in with a white oven hood. This kitchen looks like it belongs in an old farm house.
Kitchen islands are a great place for a main or even secondary sink. Putting the Sink in the Island Creates a Super-Efficient Work Area — and Keeps the Cook Centerstage. It helps with food prep and clean up (a good place for a second garbage disposal). And when not in use cover with a decorative cutting board for more serving space.
From the first meeting with Keith to the day we moved in we were pleased with every thing and everyone. Every time, which was often I might add, that we stopped to see progress, the guys that were working on the house were very nice to talk to. Thank you for a great experience!
Working with DB Homes made it possible for my husband and I to get our dream home built quickly with our crazy work schedules. If we would have tried to do this project on our own it would have been years before we finished. DB Homes was great to communicate with an work with on all fronts regarding money, construction, contracts and scheduling. Your patience and flexibility made this process enjoyable instead of painful like construction can be.
Do you need lots of storage? It's ok to admit you go overboard with Christmas decorations. We do too. Consider adding a walk up attic to your home design!
Tray ceilings add height to a room by drawing the eye up. This design feature turns a bland ceiling into a focal point. Consider a wood accent, and for some extra wow add uplighting in the crown molding!
Mark and I are so happy that we decided to use DB Homes to build our house. The staff was great during the entire building process. From the beginning picking a home style and finishes to the end of explaining the warranty. DB Homes exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend the company. If we were to build again we would definitely use DB Homes. Thank you everyone for all you do!
3 bedroom, 2.5 bath,2,312 sq. ft. of Living Space
INTERIOR PACKAGE FEATURES:
- 8'6" ceiling height throughout
- Arts and Crafts interior trim with 2-panel (smooth) interior doors
- Mannington "Adura" Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring in LR, Foyer, DR and Kitchen and Laundry area
- NAFCO vinyl tile flooring in 1/2 bath
- Snapstone Ceramic tile floor in Master Bath
- "Mini-Infinity" full tile, walk-in shower in Master Bath
- Master Bath vanity cabinetry with large drawer cabinet and open shelf "tower" cabinet
- Pocket door in master bath toilet compartment with privacy- glass window
- (6) recessed ceiling lights in kitchen
- (3) hanging pendant lights over peninsula bar
- 36" height wall cabinets throughout kitchen
- Half wall with drywall posts with crown molding separating Foyer/DR
EXTERIOR PACKAGE FEATURES:
- 9/12 Tri-mod roof system for habitable upper level space
- 12'8" Wide shed dormer with (3) operable awning windows
- (1) Operable awning window adjacent to front door
- (3) Operable awning windows in Master Bedroom
- 4-over-1 window grids throughout- (awning windows include 4-pane pattern)
- Painted RCDD front door
- (1) Additional front entry light
- Vinyl board and batten siding for (site-built) front porch area
- Vinyl Shakes for shed dormer
- (2) pairs of louvered shutters